Groups allow families and their children the opportunity to achieve therapy goals in a natural environment while interacting with people with similar needs. The center has several exciting group programs including a baby group for early identified infants and parents, a music group for toddlers, and a preschool for language stimulation.
Our current groups are:
- Bouncy Babies: Infants to 18 months
- Partners and Playmates (PNP): 18 to 30 months
- Parents and Language Stimulation (PALS): 2 ½ to 5 years
- PEER Group: 4-year-old hard of hearing preschoolers preparing for kindergarten
- Mingle & Play: Summer fun for all families within the province