Our Annual Walkathon is coming soon! Registration is now open and we would love to have you join us! Spend the morning on a family-friendly walk through Aldergrove Park and finish up with a bbq lunch, prizes and activities for the kids. Whether you are planning on gathering pledges or just joining us to walk – please register online.
Vancouver Island Families – there are some exciting things happening on the Island!
- Our Victoria Centre has organized ASL swim lessons on Saturdays, starting mid-April. There is still space in the 3-5 year old group. Contact the Victoria Centre directly to find out about registration.
- We will be offering a monthly ASL group in Nanaimo on Thursdays at 11:00am. Contact us to find out more information and to register!
- There is a Family Fun Day coming up in June for families in Victoria. More info found here.
We need you! Do you want hang out with some awesome kids and their families this summer? We are in need of volunteers to help out at our annual Mingle & Play summer event. More info HERE.
We are looking to hire an ECE Instructor, fluent in ASL. Interested? Find out more info HERE.
- February 21st: trip to the Indoor Beach.
- April 4th: trip to the Bloedel Conservatory.
Do you live outside of the Lower Mainland in British Columbia? Are you wondering when someone from BCFHRC might be in your area? We are now posting all of our Outreach Consultants travel schedules on our calendar so you can see where they will be. Check it out HERE (as well as for other events around the province!)