Mingle & Play
Three days of fun with deaf and hard of hearing children (birth to 5 years) and their families! BC Family Hearing Resource Centre in Surrey welcomes all of our families August 5th, 6th, & 7th, 2015 from 9:30am to 1:00pm
- Visit our state-of-the-art facility
- Introduce your child to peers
- Network with other parents
- Meet our staff
- Check out the lending library
- Enjoy arts/crafts/games outside in the sunshine
Parent participation is required. Lunches and snacks will be provided. (Please advise us of any allergies when you register)
We have fun entertainment planned for each day:
- Sea Star Face Painter - Creative artwork on your child’s arm or face
- Visual Story Teller - Music, drumming, singing, dancing, and storytelling
- Information Fair - Learning more about resources for you and your child
- Will Stroet - Award-winning children’s entertainer & educator
You are welcome to come once, twice, or all three days, but please note – pre-registration for each child and adult is required by July 24th – this is NOT a drop-in program.
Accommodations for outreach families are available on a first come, first served basis through Provincial Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services at their Victory Hill Residence in Burnaby. If you have other questions, please contact Cathy Luther at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about Mingle & Play, contact us at email@example.com.