Mingle and Play 2013
BC Family Hearing Resource Centre is opening its doors to all our families from July 29th to August 1st 9:30 am till 1:00 pm
- Visit our state-of-the art facility
- Introduce your child to peers
- Network with other parents
- Meet our staff
- Check out the lending library
- Enjoy our garden
Parent participation is required. The lunches and snacks will be provided; please advise us of any allergies when you register.
We have fun entertainment planned each day:
- Monday: Sea Star Face-painting/ Staff Drama
- Tuesday: Korki the Clown/Balloon Animals
- Wednesday: Ronald MacDonald/Obstacle Course
- Thursday: Mike the Critter Guy
Accommodations for outreach families are available on a first come, first served basis through Provincial Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services at their Victory Hill Residence in Burnaby. Please contact Cathy Luther at email@example.com for more information.
Come on any or all four days. Please RSVP by July 19th. Give us a call at 604-584-2827;
1-877-584-2827 (toll-free); or 604-584-9108 (TTY); Email firstname.lastname@example.org.