We are grateful to all of the individuals, organizations, corporations and governments that have supported us financially throughout the years. Our success and achievements have been directly influenced by these generous gifts. There are many different ways to be involved with our organization; please contact us to find out more information.
Thank you to:
- Ministry of Child & Family Development, Government of BC;
- BC Early Hearing Program;
- Elks & Royal Purple lodges, both in BC and across Canada;
- The community-minded corporations and foundations that give to our Society;
- and many generous individual donors.
- AFP (Association of Fundraising Professionals) – Member Agency, Vancouver Chapter
- BCACDI (BC Association for Child Development and Intervention) – Member Agency
- CAGP (Canadian Association of Gift Planners) – Member Agency
- CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) – Accredited Agency
- Surrey Board of Trade – Member Agency
RESEARCH & TRAINING PARTNERS
- University of British Columbia – Program in Education of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Department of Education and Counselling Psychology and Special Education, Faculty of Education
- University of British Columbia – School of Audiology and Speech Sciences, Faculty of Medicine
- University of Alberta – Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine